Cordura® Nylon Daypack Common Blue
The meanshwile Cordura® Nylon Daypack Common in Blue is the latest iteration of what has become a carry staple for the brand done up for AW'23 in a beautiful bright blue colorway with black and tan hardware and accents. The Nylon Daypack is constructed from INVISTA's Cordura® nylon, which is lightweight and durable, while a special urethane coating provides high waterproofness and tear strength.
The Daypack has a modular design, and the front pocket of the pack can be attached and detached with one touch using a magnetic buckle. The removed front pocket can then be used as a sacoche or shoulder bag with the included nylon belt. The bag features many attachment points for accessories, and webbing across the bottom that is designed to allow external attachment of luggage or clothing. There is a drink holder on either side, and an accessory pocket and integrated laptop case inside the main pocket. The pack is finished with a durable main zipper with weather flap, sternum strap, and a waistbelt to secure and distribute heavy loads.
- INVISTA Cordura® Nylon waterproof construction
- Modular design with removable front pouch
- High capacity main compartment
- Interior accessory pocket and laptop sleeve
- Exterior bottle pockets on either side
- Luggage/clothing webbing attatchment points at base
- Sternum strap
- Dimensions: 13.375" x 17" x 7.875"
- Volume: 29.25L
- Made in Japan
- 100% Nylon with leather trim