EQ-104 Kit Pack Sail
from Earth Studies
The EQ-104 Kit Pack in Sail is a multi-purpose sling-style bag designed for any near-field away missions to transport small tools and other essentials. The Kit Pack is constructed from reclaimed polyester sails that were once used by recreational vessels on the Columbia River. While these sails have been industrially cleaned, there may be variations and imperfections between bags as a result of this upcycled process.
The EQ-104 Kit Pack features a large, main pocket with #8 YKK 2-way zippered closure, two exterior pockets, and an adjustable strap with an aircraft-grade aluminum buckle and wire-gate carabiner attachment. The bag offers an interior divider pocket for organization, and the strap can be easily removed allowing EQ-104 to transform into a dopp kit or electronics storage case. Finished with a tonal woven Earth\Studies label on the face.
Please note that due to the use of upcycled sail fabrics, some bags may have imperfections that are a reflection of this unique process.
- Upcycled sail cloth construction
- Large zippered main compartment with internal divider
- Two exterior pockets
- Adjustable, removable strap
- Aircraft-grade aluminum buckle hardware
- Bungee, toggle detail, and zippers repurposed from MS-104 Field Jacket
- Dimensions: 9.5" x 5.5" x 2.75"
- Made in Portland, Oregon
- 100% Polyester with 100% Nylon trim