Kudu Suede Coin Case Mocha
from South2 West8
The South2 West8 Kudu Coin Case in Mocha is a a highly functional minimal wallet that can hold not only coins, but also bills and cards in spite of its compact size. The coin case uses a unique, supple leather from the kudu that lives in Africa which features a wild and textured look that other leathers lack. As you use the case, regular wear will only add to its patina and it will soften further over time. The Kudu Coin Case features a small zippered compartment for coins nested inside the larger zippered outer shell. The case sports YKK zippers, the outermost of which is adorned with a custom South2 West8 logo pull, and is finished with a tonal branded insignia on the front side.
- Kudu leather construction
- Main zippered compartment can hold bills, cards, and other small items
- Inner zippered compartment holds coins
- YKK Zippers throughout
- Custom S2W8 pull on exterior zipper
- Tonal branded insignia on front
- Dimensions: 5" x 3.75" x .75"
- Made in Japan
- 100% Kudu Leather