1733 for Meridian Side Pack Black 500D Dyneema Gridstop
A Meridian shop exclusive designed in collaboration with 1733, The Side Pack in Black 500D Dyneema Gridstop is built for daily carry, hiking, and travel. Adjustable and removable straps allow for cross-body or waist carry. They can also be tucked away and it can be used like a hand bag. Interior organization pockets keep your small items where you need them, while the exterior attachment points allow for more versatility with places for a small tripod, umbrella, or rain shell. The Fidlock secure magnetic closure on the main strap allows for quick-and-easy removal of the Side Pack as-needed.
500D Dyneema Gridstop fabric combines 500 denier Cordura nylon yarns with Dyneema yarns in a ripstop grid to create an extremely durable fabric. Polyurethane coating and DWR finishing make it very weather resistant. The combination of the coated Dyneema Gridstop material and the YKK Aquaguard zippers make for a seriously weather resistant bag.
- Constructed from 500D Dyneema Gridstop fabric
- YKK Aquaguard zippers throughout
- Adjustable & removable strap with Fidlock V-buckle
- 400D packcloth interior lining with wallet, pen, and knife pockets
- Exterior zip pocket
- Dual hidden exterior slip pockets
- Foam pad at rear
- Removable shock cord on top lid
- Compression straps at bottom
- Durable top carry handle
- Nylon tape with heat-pressed logo
- Dimensions: 12.2" x 7.7" x 5.9"
- Volume: 7L