1733 for Meridian Bucket Bag Quartz DCF
The 1733 for Meridian Bucket Bag in Quartz DCF is an ultralight take on a classic handbag silhouette. The Bucket Bag brings high performance backpacking materials to small daily carry with an ethereal aesthetic that combines structure and translucence with remarkable effect. The Bucket bag features an adjustable nylon webbing strap with left and right shoulder connection points, a cinch drawcord closure with cord lock and finger loop, and an exterior zippered pocket with YKK Aquaguard zipper. It's finished with sleek aluminum hardware, cobra knot strap detailing, and a branded steel carabiner. A durable, white 3.5oz DCF Hybrid Base provides an functional and visual anchor that allows this ultralight carry piece to stand easily on its own.
The Bucket Bag is constructed of 1.43oz DCF CT5K.18 (Dyneema Composite Fabric), an ultra-lightweight, fully waterproof textile made from a non-woven matrix of Dyneema fibers laminated to a layer of mylar that provides an incredible strength-to-weight ratio and a visually striking translucent appearance.
- Constructed from 1.43oz Dyneema Composite Fabric
- 3.5oz Dyneema Composite Hybrid Base
- Adjustable nylon strap with left and right connection points
- Cinch drawcord closure with cord lock and finger loop
- Exterior pocket with YKK Aquaguard zipper
- Cobra knot strap detailing
- Aluminum hardware
- Steel carabiner
- Woven 17MM collaborative tag
- Dimensions: 7.9" x 5.9" x 11.8"
- Volume: 7.2L / 439 cubic in
- Made in Chicago, IL