1733 for Meridian Utility Purse Granite DCF
A Meridian shop exclusive designed in collaboration with 1733, The Utility Purse in Granite DCF is a new favorite silhouette built for daily carry and travel. Designed for the days that require more than a Sacoche-full but less than a Sling's-worth, The Utility Purse offers a compact 2-liter capacity, pleasing structure, and just enough organization for your everyday carry. The Purse features both open and zippered exterior pocketing, a 210D UHMWPE Gridstop interior with three additional pockets, a removable key clasp, and an exterior grab handle that doubles as an accessory attachment point. An adjustable nylon webbing strap with aluminum G-Hook attachment hardware allows for over-the-shoulder or crossbody wear, and is easily removed allowing the purse to be used as a handbag or Dopp kit for extended travel.The Utility Purse is constructed from 1.43oz DCF CT5K.18 (Dyneema Composite Fabric), an ultra-lightweight, fully waterproof textile made from a non-woven matrix of Dyneema fibers laminated to a layer of mylar that provides an incredible strength-to-weight ratio and a visually striking translucent appearance.
- Constructed from 1.43oz Dyneema Composite Fabric
- 210D UHMWPE Gridstop Interior lining with 3 pockets
- YKK Aquaguard zippers throughout
- Adjustable & removable strap with aluminum G-Hooks
- Exterior zip pocket
- Exterior open top pocket
- Durable grab handle with attachment loops
- Removable corded key clasp
- Woven 17MM collaborative tag
- Dimensions: 8.3" x 5.5" x 3"
- Volume: 2L / 122 cubic in
- Made in Chicago, IL