1733 for Meridian Side Pack Silver DX40
A Meridian shop exclusive designed in collaboration with 1733, The Side Pack in Silver DX40 is built for daily carry, hiking, and travel. Adjustable and removable straps allow for cross-body or waist carry. They can also be tucked away and it can be used like a hand bag. Interior organization pockets keep your small items where you need them, while the exterior attachment points allow for more versatility with places for a small tripod, umbrella, or rain shell. The Fidlock secure magnetic closure on the main strap allows for quick-and-easy removal of the Side Pack as-needed.
X-PAC DX40 is a high performance fabric developed by Dimension-Polyant Inc. based on racing sailcloths. A laminate sandwich of a DWR coating, 400D ripstop face fabric made up of Dyneema and Polyester yarns for superior abrasion resistance, an X grid for stability and strength, a nonporous film for water proofing, and a polyester taffeta backing for durability create a material that is stronger and more waterproof than traditional woven nylons. The combination of the DX40 material and the YKK Aquaguard zippers make for a seriously weather resistant bag.
- Constructed from X-PAC DX40 fabric
- YKK Aquaguard zippers throughout
- Adjustable & removable strap with Fidlock V-buckle
- VX07 interior lining with wallet, pen, and knife pockets
- Exterior zip pocket
- Dual hidden exterior slip pockets
- Foam pad at rear
- Removable shock cord on top lid
- Compression straps at bottom
- Durable top carry handle
- Nylon tape with heat-pressed logo
- Dimensions: 12.2" x 7.7" x 5.9"
- Volume: 7L