1733 for Meridian Daily Tote Black X10
The 1733 Daily Tote in Black X10 is designed to keep your work and travel essentials organized and accessible. Variable carry options and extensive, thoughtful pockets allow this bag to suit a variety of needs. A freestanding tote with a padded bottom, the Daily Tote maintains its structure and style no matter where you take it. A padded laptop sleeve protects up to a 15” device and the water resistant materials and zippers fend off the elements. "V2" of The Daily Tote features slightly tweaked dimensions, and is finished with a tonal black and grey heat-pressed logo.
X-PAC X10 is a high performance fabric developed by Dimension-Polyant Inc. based on racing sailcloths. A laminate sandwich of a DWR coating, #10 cotton duck canvas, an X grid for stability and strength, and non-porous film for water proofing creates a material that has more structure, durability, and water resistance than traditional woven cottons while still maintaining a classic look.
- Constructed from X-Pac X10 fabric
- YKK AquaGuard zippers throughout
- Large zippered main compartment with packcloth nylon lining
- Internal neoprene laptop sleeve that fits up to a 15" device
- Three interior organization pockets
- Two large exterior drop pockets
- Quick-access exterior zip pocket
- Snap together handles
- Detachable, adjustable cross body strap
- Removable luggage handle strap
- Dual side grab-handles
- Reinforced 1000D Cordura nylon padded base
- Nylon tape with heat pressed logo
- Leather trim
- Dimensions: 15.3" x 5.1" x 13.4"
- Volume: 17.2L