1733 for Meridian Zip Sling White 210D Dyneema Gridstop
An exclusive new model launch with Meridian, the 1733 Zip Sling is the result of asking the question, "Can we do less?" Less weight, less stuff, less hassle. Perfect for a phone, or a wallet, or a set of keys, or anything else you don't want to carry in your pockets, but no more. The Zip Sling is low-profile, stays flat, and is easy to wear over a hoodie, or tucked under a jacket. Simply remove the cord and it becomes an internal organizing pouch inside a larger bag. Less is less.
The Zip Sling is constructed of 210D Dyneema Gridstop fabric, a woven ripstop fabric that uses white Dyneema yarns to significantly improve the strength and tear resistance when compared to traditional woven nylons of a similar weight. A DWR coating and polyurethane backing make the fabric highly water resistant for journeys in all conditions.
- Constructed from 210D Dyneema Gridstop fabric
- YKK Aquaguard zipper with shock cord counter-pulls
- Removable 550 Paracord shoulder strap with cord-lock adjustment
- Nylon webbing grab handle/attachment point
- Nylon tape with heat-pressed logo
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 6.3"
- Volume: 0.3L