1733 For Meridian Zip Sling Quartz DCF
A reprise of the now-popular model first launched with Meridian for FW'19, the 1733 Zip Sling in Quartz DCF is the result of asking the question, "Can we do less?" Less weight, less stuff, less hassle. Perfect for a phone, or a wallet, or a set of keys, or anything else you don't want to carry in your pockets, but no more. The Zip Sling is low-profile, stays flat, and is easy to wear over a T-Shirt, or tucked under a jacket. Simply remove the cord and it becomes an internal organizing pouch inside a larger bag. Less is less.
The Zip Sling is constructed of 1.43oz DCF CT5K.18 (Dyneema Composite Fabric), an ultra-lightweight, fully waterproof textile made from a non-woven matrix of Dyneema fibers laminated to a layer of mylar that provides an incredible strength-to-weight ratio and a visually striking translucent appearance.
- Constructed from 1.43oz Dyneema Composite Fabric
- YKK Aquaguard zipper
- Reflective zipper counter pulls
- Removable 550 Paracord shoulder strap with cord-lock adjustment
- Nylon webbing grab handle/attachment point
- Plastic hardware
- Woven 17MM collaborative tag
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 6.3"
- Volume: 0.3L / 18 cubic in
- Made in Chicago, IL