For Protester Nylon Hood Smock Black
from Mountain Research
Mountain Research are renowned for their complex brand mythologies, and this season is no exception. The Mountain Research For Protestor Nylon Hood Smock in Black is a selection from the brand's FW'19 'For Protester' sub-collection which explores the intersection of civil disobedience, anarchist ideology, and radical subculture through thoughtful reinterpretations of a wide variety of casual and technical garments.
The Nylon Hood Smock is based on the classic military "Gunner's Smock" pattern, but is done up mountain-style in a black 3-layer nylon with a waterproof-breathable membrane and fully taped seams. With a generous fit cut for layering, it makes for a full impermeable suit when paired with the For Protester Nylon Overpants. The smock features two buttoned storage pockets at the front, cord adjustments at hem and cuffs, and a removable Protester's Slogan velcro mini patch at the hood top. Branded logo tags and collection ID adorn the interior.
- 3-layer waterproof-breathable nylon construction
- Gunner's smock pattern cut for layering
- Interior features fully-taped seams
- Dual storage pockets at front
- Cord adjustments at hem and cuff
- Removable Protester's Slogan mini patch on hood
- Branded logo tags and collection ID on smock interior
- Made in Japan
- 100% nylon