Down Blanket Mandarin
The meanswhile Down Blanket in Mandarin is a beautifully engineered, wearable down blanket designed for a variety of cold-weather uses. A nylon webbing chest strap with magnetic clip allows it to be donned as a poncho, while carefully concealed side zippers open up to allow the wearer to place their arms through the blanket and take advantage of the exterior hand-warmer pockets. Alternatively it is also possible to create a large, billowing sleeve using the drawcords on both ends, and at that time, by squeezing the drawcord on the hem of the back body, it becomes a simple outer coat-like layer that wraps both arms and the back like a cocoon.
High-quality, 750 Fill-Power Down is enclosed in the batting for cozy warmth, and the Mandarin-orange outer shell is made of translucent micro-ripstop nylon with a lightly water-repellant finish. The brown interior lining is made of a polyester taffeta woven with 50 denier yarn both vertically and horizontally which slides over layers smoothly and easily. This wearable down blanket is truly a one-of-a-kind winter statement piece the likes of which we've never seen before.
- Nylon micro-ripstop exterior fabric construction
- 750 Fill-Power goose down fill
- 50-Denier polyester taffeta lining
- Wear as a poncho or blouson-length jacket
- Adjustable nylon webbing chest strap with magnetic clip
- Two concealed side arm zippers
- Two exterior hand-warmer pockets
- Multiple drawcord adjustment points
- Dimensions: 90 x 198 cm
- Made in China
- Exterior: 100% Nylon | Lining: 100% Polyester | Fill: 90% Down, 10% Feathers