R14 Cap 1 Water
The MAN-TLE R14 Cap 1 in Water is a six panel cap with adjustable closure constructed of the signature MAN-TLE 'MT Cloth', a high-density 100% cotton chambray woven in Shizuoka, Japan. For this cap, MAN-TLE's signature cloth is bio-washed giving the weighty fabric a softer, brushed hand. The cap features a simple and aesthetically pleasing adjustable rear closure with the brand's custom army button threaded on to a strip of 8mm-wide car seat belt material.
MAN-TLE's Cap 1 is a 'cap' in the truest sense of the word, and has a somewhat narrow profile, a gently curved brim, and a shallow crown that sits atop the head. It has fast become a shop favorite for its distinctive fabric and fit. We ask that you carefully consult the measurements before ordering.
Due to the nature of the manufacturing and bio wash process, some variation in color and texture is inevitable and considered normal. If this is of concern, please inquire further via our contact form or direct message prior to placing an order.
- Bio-washed Japanese high-density 100% cotton chambray construction
- Adjustable rear closure with signature army button and car seat-belt tape
- Natural fabric taped interior seams
- Large squatchee
- Orange interior hang loop
- Made in Japan
- Cloth: 100% Cotton, Hardware: Army Buttons, Nylon seat-belt tape