Insulated Mountain Parka Black
The Goldwin Insulated Mountain Parka in Black is a waterproof Mountain Jacket with a waist-length cut for active wear which features the unique combination of a high-tech cotton-like face fabric material and a detachable synthetic internal insulation baffle.
The parka is made with light-weight yet durable 2L Pertex® Unlimited fabric, which is breathable, windproof, and water resistant. The insulated PrimaLoft® baffle can be inserted into the interior rear sleeve for an instant boost of warmth, or removed completely, allowing this mountain jacket to be useful in wider range of seasons and conditions.
As with most Goldwin outerwear, the Mountain Parka's pocket variety is another unique feature. The hip pockets have a dual snap button and magnetic button on the flap for convenient use, while the side pockets have a fleece hand warmer lining. The parka also features two exterior waterproof zippered pockets on the front, and a single interior zippered pocket. The hood can be secured at the back with a magnetic tab to prevent flapping when it is not in use.
- Pertex® Unlimited 2L fabric construction
- Removable PrimaLoft® Black baffle for added insulation as-needed
- Taped seams throughout for secure, waterproof protection
- Two hip pockets with dual snap button and magnetic button flap closure
- Fleece-lined side-entry hand warmer pockets
- Waterproof zippered front pockets
- Two-Way waterproof YKK zipper
- Storm flap with Cobrax Zero Snaps
- Intuitive cord locks at hem and hood for easy adjustment on the fly
- Velcro adjustable cuff closure