Hooded Spur Gore-Tex™ Down Coat Cypress Green
The Goldwin Hooded Spur Gore-Tex™ Down Coat in Cypress Green is a waterproof and warm long down coat made with a Gore-Tex 2L membrane fabric and insulated with Kodenshi® down fill which uses infrared technology to help retain natural body heat over long periods of time.
The Hooded Spur coat has a unique baffle design which accumulates down in the center-back, allowing the silhouette to stay as slim and elegant as it is warm and functional. A Double flap front with waterproof YKK 2-way zipper and added down at the collar increases the jacket's warmth and secures the wearer against the elements.
Like many of the Brand's flagship outerwear pieces, the level of thoughtfulness and practical engineering extends to every detail of the jacket. Cord locks are clean and easy to use for on the fly adjustment, the storm flap features Cobrax Zero snaps, and exterior pockets have hybrid magnetic flap closures over their zippers for security and ease-of-use.
- Gore-Tex™ 2L membrane fabric construction
- Kodenshi® Down fill
- Unique pattern optimizes down fill distribution for a refined silhouette
- Down-filled collar maximizes insulation benefits
- Fleece-lined side-entry hand warmer pockets at chest
- Four front pockets with hybrid magnetic flaps over zippers for secure/waterproof protection and ease of use
- Magnetic button secures hood to jacket when not in use
- Two-Way waterproof YKK zipper
- Storm flap with Cobrax Zero Snaps
- Intuitive cord locks at hem and hood for easy adjustment on the fly
- Velcro adjustment at cuffs