East Side Powerviolence x Meridian Algorid Hoodie Dark Green
East Side Powerviolence is the garment-wing of New York City-based record label and 'purveyors of weaponized media' PTP. The East Side Powerviolence x Meridian Algorid Hoodie in Dark Green is a limited-edition re-issue of a perennial favorite from the collective's closet produced in collaboration with Meridian.
This cool-weather wardrobe staple takes the classic Champion Reverse Weave Hooded Sweatshirt and embellishes it with custom tonal embroidery hits on the chest and sleeve, and hand-printed and sewn patch detailing by artist Josh Padarathsingh on the back shoulder. Padarathsingh's artwork uses a series of random google search terms to algorithmically generate images which have then been printed onto larger sheets of fabric and trimmed such that each finished patch is slightly different.
- Mid-weight 12oz cotton-poly fleece construction
- Classic fit
- Ribbed cuffs, hem, and side panels
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Custom patch artwork by Joshua Padarathsingh
- Tonal "EAST SIDE POWERVIOLENCE" embroidery at chest
- Tonal Meridian M-Strike embroidery at right cuff
- Champion patch logo at left cuff
- 77% cotton, 23% polyester