MP-104 Field Short Shale
from Earth Studies
Higher energy atmospheres demand lighter, more breathable kit that won’t sacrifice on function. The MP-104 Field Short in Shale utilizes the Earth\Studies patchwork vernacular to furnish researchers with a variety of pocket styles and ample volume for near and deep-field excursions. Designed for movement, and built for longevity. For SS'23, the short is constructed of a lightweight deadstock Polyester fabric with contrasting black mesh pocket detailing. In pursuit of sustainable alternatives to typical clothing production, the brand utilized existing fabrics at the factory in order to create these pieces.
The MP-104 Field Short features four-dimensional patterning that enables fluid mobility, a higher rise, and an oversized fit that is roomy through hips, and thighs and hits just above the knee. It features an integrated belt, two side pockets, one back pocket with snap closure, and two interior mesh pockets.
- Earth\Studies 'Not_Waste' Fabric contsruction
- Relaxed, comfortable fit
- Four dimensional patterning for mobility
- Higher rise
- Integrated webbing belt
- Four side pockets
- Bungee and clear toggle adjust large left mesh pocket opening
- Back pocket with snap closure
- Interior mesh pockets
- Clean finish interior seams
- Made in Los Angeles, California
- 100% 'Not_Waste' Fabric (majority polyester)