Knox Trail Running Case Black
from District Vision
The District Vision Knox Trail Running Case is engineered from polycarbonate (PC) and features a rubber liner and an automatic pressure equalization valve to balance interior pressure and keep water out.
The case features stainless steel hardware and is able to be submerged under 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes in accordance with IP67 testing parameters. It will therefore float with your District Vision frames inside.
- Crush proof case withstands maximum impacts
- Molded polycarbonate construction
- rubber shock absorbant liner
- Carabiner attachment point
- Water proof
- Dimensions: 16.2cm x 6.7cm x 5.2cm