Mountain Pants 2 Grey
The CAYL Mountain Pants 2 in Grey are a pair of slim, straight trekking pants constructed from a light and crisp nylon-cotton blend fabric with just a touch of stretch. The Mountain pants have a total of 6 pockets, and there is an additional removable external flap pocket to store valuables such as cards, money, or keys. The pocket size has been adjusted compared to previous Mountain Pants. The size of the pockets on the body of the pants has increased slightly, and the size of the outer pockets was reduced to maximize mobility. Ventilation zippers on both thighs can be easily used when active to control body temperature. Both the inseam and outseam feature sturdy double-needle stitching, and the gusseted crotch enhances mobility. The Mountain Pants 2 are finished with an elastic waist with removable integrated belt, Button closure with zipper fly, and cinchable drawcords at the hem to adjust the cuffs as desired.
- Quick-drying nylon-cotton blend fabric construction
- Slim-straight cut with gusseted crotch for mobility
- Elasticated waist with integrated removable belt
- Button closure with zippered fly
- Two side hand pockets
- Two front zippered pockets
- Two rear velcro flap patch pockets
- Single removable pocket at waistband
- Dual zippered vents at rear
- Drawcords at hem
- YKK zippers throughout
- Made in Korea
- 65% Nylon, 32% Cotton, 3% Spandex
CAYL bottoms are about a full size smaller in the waist than their American counterparts. Please read the measurements below carefully. If you are between sizes or desire a roomier fit, we recommend sizing up.