Meridian will be closed from January 15th – January 25th, 2021. We will begin fulfilling all orders placed during this period upon our return on January 26th, 2021. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Suvin High Count Down Jacket Ivory
The Auralee Suvin High Count Down Jacket in Ivory is an oversized, waist-length down jacket that looks and feels like the lightest and softest puffy cloud. Constructed from superfine filament fibers, Auralee's Suvin cotton is some of the finest produced in the world–a super-long staple Indian cotton with a limited annual yield. The surface of the exterior fabric has been treated with a durable water repellent finish for protection in inclement weather. The fill is composed of white duck down from the United Kingdom which has been specially treated to make it extra light and plump.
The Down Jacket features a fully-insulated snap-off removable hood, double access front patch pockets, and a double-front zippered closure with Zero snap placket. The Jacket is finished with a drawcord hem with toggles to adjust as you desire, or leave tastefully dangling. This one is really special; a truly unique deep-winter piece for the discerning outerwear aficionado.
- Suvin High Count Cotton cloth exterior shell fabric
- Durable Water Repellant finish
- Humidified and dried English white duck down insulation
- Oversized, waist-length fit
- Double-front zippered closure with Zero Snaps
- Double access front patch pockets
- Removable hood with Zero snaps
- Drawcord hem with adjustable toggles
- Made in Japan
- Shell: 100% Cotton | Fill: 90% Duck Down, 10% Feather