Standard Pant Navy Sulfer-Dyed Cotton Herringbone
The archie Standard Pant in Navy Sulfer-Dyed Cotton Herringbone is a classic trouser constructed from a durable Japanese cotton herringbone fabric with a crisp, structured hand feel that is yarn dyed for deep, resilient color. The pant features a high rise straight leg fit with triple-needle stitching on the outseam, and double-needle stitching throughout. Side slash pockets are lined with Indian broadcloth cotton pocket bags and are joined by two square patch pockets at the rear. The Standard pants are finished with thick belt loops at the waist, and an Italian Corozo nut button fly closure. Produced in an Edition of 10 pieces in New York City.
Please check the provided measurements carefully as numerical size and actual size on the Standard Pant do not correspond directly. Feel free to reach out with any questions.
- Japanese cotton herringbone fabric construction
- Yarn dyed for depth of color
- High rise, straight fit
- Triple-needle stitched outseam
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Bar tack reinforcement at high stress areas
- Two side slash pockets
- Square rear pockets
- Indian broadcloth cotton pocket bags
- Italian Corozo nut button fly closure
- Produced in an edition of 10
- Made in New York City
- 100% Cotton