Standard Pant Natural Slub Twill
The archie Standard Pant in Natural Slub Twill is a classic trouser constructed from a soft-yet-durable GOTS-Certified organic slub cotton twill milled in Osaka, Japan. The pant features a high rise straight leg fit with triple-needle stitching on the outseam, and double-needle stitching throughout. Side slash pockets are lined with Indian broadcloth cotton pocket bags and are joined by two square patch pockets with twin rear darts at the rear. The Standard pants are finished with thick belt loops at the waist, and an Italian Corozo nut button fly closure. Produced in an Edition of 10 pieces in New York City.
Please check the provided measurements carefully as numerical size and actual size on the Standard Pant do not correspond directly. Feel free to reach out with any questions.
- Japanese GOTS-Certified organic slub cotton twill construction
- High rise, straight fit
- Triple-needle stitched outseam
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Bar tack reinforcement at high stress areas
- Two side slash pockets
- Square rear pockets
- Indian broadcloth cotton pocket bags
- Italian Corozo nut button fly closure
- Produced in an edition of 10
- Made in New York City
- 100% Cotton