Side Pack Olive X-Pac VX21
The 1733 Side Pack in Olive X-Pac VX21 is built for daily carry, hiking, and travel. Adjustable and removable straps allow for cross-body or waist carry. They can also be tucked away and it can be used like a hand bag. Interior organization pockets keep your small items where you need them, while the exterior attachment points allow for more versatility with places for a small tripod, umbrella, or rain shell.
X-Pac VX21 is a high performance fabric developed by Dimension-Polyant Inc. based on racing sailcloths. A laminate sandwich of a DWR coating, 210d nylon for abrasion resistance, an X grid for stability and strength, a nonporous film for water proofing, and a polyester taffeta backing for durability create a material that is lighter, stronger, and more waterproof than traditional woven nylons.
- Constructed from X-Pac VX21 fabric
- YKK Aquaguard zippers throughout
- Adjustable & removable strap
- 400D packcloth interior lining with wallet, pen, and knife pockets
- Exterior zip pocket
- Dual hidden exterior slip pockets
- Foam pad at rear
- Removable shock cord on top lid
- Compression straps at bottom
- Durable top carry handle
- Dimensions: 12.2" x 7.7" x 5.9"
- Volume: 7L
- Weight: 11.7oz
- Made in Chicago