Slacks EW Memphis Denim
The archie Slacks in EW Memphis Denim are a double-pleated trouser with a high rise and wide leg cut and sewn from a heavyweight selvedge denim woven in Okayama, Japan. This unique fabric replicates the style of 1950’s Memphis USA Denim and is rope-dyed in natural indigo to allow more atari. The fabric is then custom enzyme-washed on the roll in Japan before being cut and sewn in New York City. The slacks feature two side pockets, twin rear darts with welt pockets, Indian broadcloth pocketbags and a button fly closure with USA-made Nickel trim. They are finished with classic golden contrast stitching throughout, with additional bartack reinforcements at high-stress areas.
Please check the provided measurements carefully as numerical size and actual size on the Slacks do not correspond directly. Feel free to reach out with any questions.
- Constructed from a heavyweight 14.5oz selvedge Japanese denim
- Indigo rope dyed and enzyme-washed
- Double-pleated wide leg cut
- High rise
- Two side pockets
- Twin rear darts with welt pockets
- Indian broadcloth pocket bags
- Button fly closure with Nickel hardware
- Contrast stitching with bartack reinforcement throughout
- Produced in an Edition of 14 pieces
- Made in New York City
- 100% Cotton