Meridian will be closed from January 15th – January 25th, 2021. We will begin fulfilling all orders placed during this period upon our return on January 26th, 2021. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Loride 2.0 EtaDry® Mountain Jacket Charcoal
The Klattermusen Loride 2.0 EtaDry® Mountain Jacket in Charcoal is a wind jacket fully made from natural and organic fibers. The Loride 2.0 jacket is great for a summer hike, bike commute or any other activity where you need both great breathability and wind resistance. Light and comfortable, Loride 2.0 is the perfect cotton alternative to a wind jacket with water resistance. The cotton fibers are densely woven which makes the material strong and durable. The jacket is water repellent and can take a light rain – but not a downpour. It comes with a hood that can be tightened to fit like a cap and has a quilted brim. Made from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton, the highest possible certification in the world for cotton.
- GOTS-Certified EtaDry® organic cotton fabric construction
- 3D adjustable hood with quilted brim designed not to obscure vision
- Angled main zipper to avoid chin abrasion
- Soft brushed tricot on inner placket
- Loose shoulder yoke with ventilation panel at rear
- Harness-adapted front hand pockets
- Quick-release cuff adjustments
- Adjustable hem for a snug fit
- Front and rear reflectors for added visibility
- Weight: 451g
- Made in Vietnam
- 100% Organic Cotton