Gore-Tex™ Cruiser Jacket Black
The Nanamica Gore-Tex™ Crusier Jacket in Black is this season's iteration of a long-running style for the brand that takes inspiration from the classic mountain parkas of the 1960's and 70s. The cruiser is cut from a 3-layer waterproof-breathable fabric that combines tried-and-true Gore-Tex™ membrane technology on the inside and a natural cotton exterior for a seamless blend of fashion and function.
The Jacket offers ample storage throughout with four front pockets, a large map pocket on the rear, and a small interior zippered pocket to tuck away your valuables. The front features a full-zippered closure with leather pull-tab, and a snap storm placket with "thumb garages" for easy one-handed operation in inclement weather. Adjustable drawcords at the hood keep the weather out, while a fully seam-taped interior ensures you stay dry regardless of how wet it gets. The Nanamica Gore-Tex™ Crusier is truly built for the elements.
- 3-Layer waterproof-breathable Gore-Tex™ technology with cotton face fabric and fully seam-taped interior
- Full zip front closure with leather pull
- Snap storm placket with 'thumb garages'
- Two flap chest pockets
- Dual handwarmer pockets
- Rear map pocket
- Interior zip pocket for valuables
- Adjustable drawcords at hood with leather toggles
- Adjustable Snap cuffs
- Exterior hang loop at collar
- Exterior: 100% cotton | Interior: 100% nylon