Uneven Fabric Cover Cap Beige
The meanswhile Uneven Fabric Cover Cap in Beige is a unique and unusual dual-layered trapper-style hat. The outer layer is comprised of a fabric that has been woven with jet air spun taslan thread to provide body, and wash-processed for a relaxed feel. In addition to superior wrinkle-resistant and easy-case properties, this piece of the hat is sturdy yet lightweight, and water-resistant. The inner cap portion is comprised of Delta® polyester fabric with a matte face and pill-resistant properties. The special 4-layered composition creates volume and stretch. Polyester spun fibers on the back side of the fabric allows it to comfortably on the skin while absorbing moisture.
The Uneven Fabric Cover Cap features tonal embroidered branding on each layer, ear flaps with contrasting ties, and an elastic drawcord with toggle to adjust the size at rear. The hat can be worn fully assembled, or each layer can be worn individually on its own.
- Unique, double-layer Trapper-style hat
- Jet air spun taslan fabric exterior hat construction
- Delta® yarn 4-layer knit polyester fabric interior hat construction
- Water-resistant exterior cap fabric
- Tonal brand embroidery on both layers
- Ear flaps with contrasting ties
- Drawcord toggle size adjustment
- Made in Japan
- 95% Polyester, 5% Polyurethane