R12 C1 Cap Leaf Wax
The MAN-TLE R12 C1 Cap in Leaf Wax is the key accessory in the brand's evolving permanent collection of core items. Cap 1 is a six panel cap with adjustable closure constructed of the signature MAN-TLE 'MT Cloth', a high-density 100% cotton chambray with a paraffin wax coating woven in Shizuoka, Japan. MAN-TLE's signature cloth is stiff, windproof, and has its own shape retaining memory that molds to the wearer with time. With age, the cloth will soften and develop a unique patina. The cap features a simple and aesthetically pleasing adjustable rear closure with the brand's custom army button threaded on to a strip of 8mm-wide car seat belt material.
MAN-TLE's Cap 1 is a 'cap' in the truest sense of the word, and has a somewhat narrow profile, a gently curved brim, and a shallow crown that sits atop the head. It has fast become a shop favorite for its distinctive fabric and fit. We ask that you carefully consult the measurements before ordering.
Due to the nature of the manufacturing and coating process, some variation in color and texture is inevitable and considered normal. If this is of concern, please inquire further via our contact form or direct message prior to placing an order.
- Japanese high-density 100% cotton chambray construction with paraffin wax coating and shape retaining memory
- Yarn dyed fabric for deep and varied color
- Adjustable rear closure with signature army button and car seat-belt tape
- Natural fabric taped interior seams
- Large squatchee
- Orange interior hang loop
- Made in Japan
- Cloth: 100% Cotton, Hardware: Army Buttons, Nylon seat-belt tape