R10 P3 Loose Pants Soil Wax
The MAN-TLE R10 P3 Loose Pants in Soil Wx are the looser fitting pair of trousers in the brand's evolving collection of core items. Pants 3 are a relaxed fitting, straight leg trouser with a generous rise constructed of the signature MAN-TLE 'MT Cloth', a high-density 100% cotton chambray with a paraffin wax coating woven in Shizuoka, Japan. MAN-TLE's signature cloth is stiff, windproof, and has its own shape retaining memory that molds to the wearer with time. With age, the cloth will soften and develop a unique patina. Contrasting orange warp and brown weft yarns have been used in this iteration resulting in a deep, rich golden brown hue.
The pants feature two front slash pockets, two rear patch pockets and a zipper fly with an adjustable closure featuring a custom army button threaded on to a strip of 8mm-wide car seat belt material. Two army buttons at each cuff allow for adjustment of the hems as desired. High-stress areas are reinforced with bar-tac stitching with internal fabric disk backing.
MAN-TLE sizing varies significantly from style-to-style. We ask that you carefully consult the measurements before ordering to obtain the desired fit.
Due to the nature of the manufacturing and coating process, some variation in color and texture is inevitable and considered normal. If this is of concern, please inquire further via our contact form or direct message prior to placing an order.
- Japanese high-density 100% cotton chambray construction with paraffin wax coating and shape retaining memory
- Contrasting warp and weft yarns for deep, rich color
- Relaxed, straight leg fit
- Zipper fly with adjustable signature army button and car seat-belt tape closure
- Dual army button adjustable hem
- Belt loops
- Bar-tac reinforced at high-stress points
- Made in Japan
- Cloth: 100% Cotton, Hardware: Army Buttons, Nylon seat-belt tape