Meridian will be closed from January 15th – January 25th, 2021. We will begin fulfilling all orders placed during this period upon our return on January 26th, 2021. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
GORE-TEX® Cruiser Jacket Pale Grey/Beige
The Nanamica Gore-Tex™ Crusier Jacket in Pale Grey and Beige is this season's iteration of a long-running style for the brand. This time around, the silhouette is a two-tone reinterpretation of the British Royal Air Force's 'Windproof Combat Smock'. The cruiser is cut from a 3-layer waterproof-breathable fabric that combines tried-and-true GORE-TEX™ membrane technology on the inside and a natural cotton exterior for a seamless blend of fashion and function.
The Jacket offers ample storage throughout with four front 3-D patch pockets, two zippered Napoleon chest pockets, a velcro pocket on the left bicep, and a small interior zippered pocket to tuck away your valuables. The front features a full two-way zippered closure with a velcro storm placket. Adjustable drawcords at the hood and waist keep the weather out, while a fully seam-taped interior ensures you stay dry regardless of how wet it gets. The Nanamica GORE-TEX™ Cruiser is a strikingly original piece truly built for the elements.
- 3-Layer wind and waterproof-breathable Gore-Tex™ technology with cotton face fabric and fully seam-taped interior
- Two-way zippered front closure
- Velcro storm placket
- Four 3-D front pockets with button closure
- Dual zippered Napoleon chest pockets
- Velcro flap pocket at left bicep
- Interior zip pocket for valuables
- Large hood with moldable snorkel-style collar that holds shape
- Adjustable drawcords at hood with snap-together barrel adjust cord locks
- Adjustable velcro cuffs with 'anti-cracking' reinforcement against aging
- Designed in Japan, Made in China
- Exterior: 100% cotton | Interior: 100% nylon