For Protester Nylon Overpants Black
from Mountain Research
Mountain Research are renowned for their complex brand mythologies, and this season is no exception. The Mountain Research For Protestor Nylon Overpants in Black are a selection from the brand's FW'19 'For Protester' sub-collection which explores the intersection of civil disobedience, anarchist ideology, and radical subculture through thoughtful reinterpretations of a wide variety of casual and technical garments.
The Nylon Overpants offer a baggy silhouette done up mountain-style in a black 3-layer nylon with a waterproof-breathable membrane and fully taped seams. With a generous fit cut for layering, they makes for a full impermeable suit when paired with the For Protester Nylon Hood Smock. The pants feature a single button-up rear pocket, a velcro fly, cord adjustments at the waist and cuffs, and a large Protester's Slogan velcro patch at the back.
- 3-layer waterproof-breathable nylon construction
- Generous pattern cut for layering
- Interior features fully-taped seams
- Single rear pocket with button closure
- Velcro fly
- Elastic cord adjustments at waist and cuff
- Large Protester's Slogan velcro patch at rear
- Made in Japan
- 100% nylon