MP-106 ESCEP Pant Polartec® Fleece Clay
from Earth Studies
The Earth\Studies MP-106 ESCEP Pant Polartec® Fleece in Clay is a relaxed functional trouser fabricated to insulate the body from lower energy atmospheres for evenings at remote high desert research sites or rec hours in the HAB. This new style from the brand is cut from a Polartec® 200 Series Fleece with 85% recycled content. By selecting recycled materials, Earth\Studies makes use of what was traditionally considered "waste" to create something new.
The MP-106 Pant features four-dimensional patterning that enables fluid mobility and an oversized fit that is roomy through hips, thighs, and calf. It features an elastic waste with integrated belt, two side pockets, one back pocket with snap closure, and two interior mesh pockets. The pant is finished with flat lock seams throughout and bungee & toggle adjustable cuffs.
- Polartec® 200 Series "Not_Waste" double velour fleece fabric construction
- Relaxed, comfortable fit
- Four dimensional patterning for mobility
- Elastic waist with integrated webbing belt
- Two side pockets
- Back pocket with snap closure
- Interior mesh pockets
- Flat lock seams
- Bungee & toggle adjustable cuffs
- Made in Los Angeles
- 100% Polyester w/ 85% recycled content