MP-103 Field Pant Spectral Camo Chalk
from Earth Studies
The Earth\Studies MP-103 Field Pant in Spectral Camo Chalk is a a deconstructed study in brutalist architecture, French workwear and S.T.S. era spacesuits design. Patterned around the unique shape of human bodies for terrestrial excursions and inner discovery. The trouser is fabricated from Not-Waste ‘Spectral Camo’ ripstop - A tonal camouflage pattern overdyed and reversed to the garment interior revealing a subtle texture across the fabric surface.
The MP-103 Field Pant features four-dimensional patterning that enables fluid mobility and an oversized fit that is roomy through hips, thighs, and calf. It features an elastic waste with integrated belt, two side pockets, one back pocket with snap closure, and two interior mesh pockets.
- 'Spectral Camo' ripstop 'Not_Waste' fabric construction
- Relaxed, comfortable fit
- Four dimensional patterning for mobility
- Elastic waist with integrated webbing belt
- Two side pockets
- Back pocket with snap closure
- Interior mesh pockets
- Clean finish interior seams
- Made in Los Angeles
- 100% Not_Waste Fabric | Fibers unknown, Majority Cotton