Farbaute Jacket Dusty Green
The Klattermusen Farbaute Jacket in Dusty Green is a brand new insulated jacket for the FW'20 season made from all-natural materials, perfect for taking on the winter trails. The main material of the Farbaute is the brand's unique organic Katla Cotton®–An extremely dense, compressed ripstop textile–which makes this 800+ fill power down-blend jacket warm, durable, windproof, water repellent and yet, very well ventilated. The Farbaute Jacket is made with full Box Construction to minimize cold spots and insulation migration.
Apart from its zips and press studs the jacket is completely compostable. When the Farbaute is worn out after years of long use, no trace is left of it. Once it is thrown on the compost heap it takes about 3 months for it to biologically decompose. During washing, no micro plastic particles are released into the environment.
The Farbaute is equipped with a 3D-adjustable hood with wind visor and has two zipped hand warmer pockets with high placement, adapted to be worn unobstructed with a climbing harness or backpack. A single interior zipper pocket pocket stores valuables securely. The jacket features a reflective triangle on the front for safety, a two-way YKK Vislon® main zipper, and glove-friendly adjustments throughout.
- Klattermusen Katla Cotton® ripstop fabric construction is windproof, water resistant, and breathable.
- 800+ Fill Power responsibly sourced down-wool hybrid insulation
- Internal box construction keeps insulation material evenly distributed
- Waist-length fit with dropped rear hem
- Raglan sleeve construction for ease of movement
- Two-way YKK Vislon® main zipper with double snap storm placket
- Dual zippered slash hand warmer pockets
- Single interior zippered pocket
- Single point 3D-adjustable hood
- Reflective triangle at chest
- Drawcord adjustment points at cuffs and hem
- Made in China
- Shell: 100% Organic Katla Cotton® | Primary Fill: White Goose Down (93% Down, 7% Feather) | Secondary Fill: 88% Wool, 12% PLA (Bio-Polyester)