Cordura® Nylon Retrofitted Waist Bag Off Black
The meanswhile Cordura® Nylon Retrofitted Waist Bag in Off Black is a sleek piece of modular carry designed as a traveling companion to be used alone as a waist pack or sling, or attached to the meanswhile backpack sold separately. The Waist Bag is constructed from a light but structured Cordura® Nylon fabric and features a large main compartment and a smaller outer compartment both of which are fitted with YKK Aquaguard zippers. The bag is lined with a light brown nylon packcloth for increased visibility of the contents, and a small interior zippered pocket allows for secure storage of valuable items. With a substantial adjustable nylon strap and plastic buckle, the bag can be worn on the front or rear of the waist, or worn cross-body as a sling while velcro minders keep excess strap tucked out of the way when unneeded. The bag is finished with a lightly padded rear with spacer mesh for breathability, and double compression straps to adjust the volume on-the-go as-desired. Impeccable patterning, construction, and detailing throughout make for a thoroughly impressive mid-capacity sling perfect for daily use or longer journeys.
- Durable Cordura® Nylon fabric construction
- Light brown nylon packcloth lining
- Large main compartment with YKK Aquaguard zippered closure
- Outer compartment with YKK Aquaguard zippered closure
- Small interior zippered pocket for valuables
- Adjustable Nylon strap with plastic buckle
- Velcro strap-minders
- Double compression straps with plastic fasteners
- Padded spacer mesh at rear for cool, comfortable carry
- Clip for attachment to meanswhile Cordura® Nylon "Outside" Backpack sold separately
- Dimensions: 16" x 10" x 6"
- Made in Japan
- 100% Nylon