Gaya Rolltop B-Grid Mesh Black
The CAYL Gaya Rolltop B-Grid Mesh in Black is a lightweight weather-proof hiking backpack perfect for day hikes, peak bagging missions, or ultralight overnighters if your baseweight is dialed-in. Constructed from the new CAYL B-Grid 210d Nylon Robic fabric with UHMWPE reinforcement and PU coating, this ultralight carry piece is light and durable featuring both high-abrasion resistance and substantial water-resistance.
The Gaya is remarkable in the UL segment for its full-feature set combined with a compact size of 18-22 liters usually associated with day packs. It features a rolltop buckle closure, removable foam internal frame that can double as a sit-pad, external mesh pocket for storage of rain shells, wet clothes and other items, internal zip pocket for valuables, ergonomic S-curve shoulder straps, and adjustable sternum and waist straps to secure the pack under load. All of this in a beautiful design that tips the scales at just over 14oz and can easily be customized down to 11 or 12oz by the UL-savvy user.
- CAYL B-Grid 210 denier nylon robic fabric construction with UHMWPE reinforcement
- Weather resistant PU coating
- Rolltop with buckle closure
- Removable foam back pad
- Large external mesh pocket perfect for rain shells, camping tools, and wet items
- Small internal zippered pocket for valuables
- Ergonomic S-curve shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum and waist straps
- Reflective compression cords throughout
- Approximate Dimensions fully expanded: 25.5" x 16.125" x 8"
- Volume: 18-22L
- Weight: 14.25oz
- Made in Korea
- 100% Nylon