Gore-Tex Infinium™ W/S Down Parka Marron Yellow
The Goldwin Gore-Tex Infinium™ W/S Down Parka in Marron Yellow is a fortress-like high-loft down jacket with an outer-shell constructed from a Gore-Tex Infinium™ face fabric with superior wind-stopping ability. The W/S Down Parka is Insulated with Kodenshi® down which uses infrared technology to help retain natural body heat over long periods of time.
This long Jacket is outfitted with a two-way YKK zipper for easy venting and adjustability on the go, while a baffled storm flap at front increases heat-retaining and wind-stopping ability. Additional down fill in the jacket's collar and hood flap adds to the overall feeling of warmth and security, while the hood itself is easily zipped off for a cleaner look at times when it is not desired. The sleeves are finished with a hidden ribbed cuff, and feature adjustable velcro on the exterior for further closure if needed.
One of the real highlights of the parka's design is its plethora of pockets. Simply put, there are a lot of them, in every conceivable place and configuration. Hip pockets can be accessed from the sides for use as hand-warmers or from the flap above, and the inside also features a small security pocket. The right front pocket has a mobile device carrier, and the inside of the jacket features four more small zip pockets to store essential items.
- Wind-resistant Gore-Tex Infinium™ face fabric construction
- High-Loft Kodenshi® Down fill for maximum warmth
- Welded baffles eliminate cold spots and weak points for better heat-retention
- Down-filled collar and detachable down-filled hood
- Double-layered hand warmer pockets at hips with internal security feature
- Four discrete Internal security pockets in interior jacket lining
- Two-way YKK main zipper
- Storm flap with Cobrax Zero Snaps
- Intuitive cord locks at hem and hood for easy adjustment on the fly
- Concealed ribbed cuff at sleeves with exterior velcro adjustment